CHRIS VAN VLIET
Team Leader- Fraser Valley Office
Chris van Vliet brings over 15 years of experience in business development as a business owner and operator; first in the retail sector and the most recent 7 years as a business broker, primary selling restaurants. Chris’ specialization in the dynamic and often complicated business transactions is naturally an asset for providing superior service and results in Commercial Real Estate Sales and Leasing.
Area of Expertise
Restaurant Sales & Leasing, Commercial Sales & Leasing
- Stateside Pub on Commercial Drive was purchased by Oscar’s Pub on June 3, 2018 and is now operating as Junior’s Pub & Grill.
- Zend Lounge in Yaletown was purchased on June 28, 2018 and is now open as Milssam Tacorea.
- Pastis Bistro in Kitsilano was purchased by Jam Café on September 4, 2018.
- Retail Strata Unit #112 – 1118 Homer Street. Sold in 10 days.
- International Business Broker's Association (IBBA)
- Real Estate Board Greater Vancouver Member (REBGV)
- Real Estate Council of BC Member (RECBC)
Prior to joining WWC
Before joining William Wright, Chris had a successful career in restaurant sales and leasing. Chris was the founder of Maxten Group Business Brokers as well as Vancouver Restaurant Brokers. Chris is an owner/operator of a chain of retail stores and has proven to be a great addition to the William Wright team.