2-1147 Franklin’s Gull Road

For Sale | Businesses | ± 2,520 SQFT | $350,000
Overview

Invest in a successful manufacturing business with a growing and loyal client base of gutter installers and wholesalers! Blue Mountain Specialties manufactures custom and connecting gutter components, and leaf-guards geared towards the renovation gutter industry. This business model makes relocation and scaling to additional regions possible and there are several options for increasing sales.

Blue Mountain was founded in 1991 and has an excellent longstanding reputation for quality and great service. The company has a strong client base that consists of 95% of sales going directly to installers and the other 5% supplying wholesalers. This business model makes relocation an easy possibility if desired. If you want to scale or service additional regions, there are many avenues to increase sales with online methods like listing the products on popular marketplaces, building an online store, or even via phone sales. Expand the selling region to other provinces and the USA and you are sure to take this already consistently growing business to new heights!

The business includes $191k+ worth of custom equipment. Sales are on an increasing trend. The learning curve is simple and can be 2-4 weeks of training to take over with no experience required. The facility is located in a 2,520 sq foot warehouse in beautiful Parksville, British Columbia.

Details
Status

For Sale

Address

2-1147 Franklin's Gull Road, Parksville,
Canada

Size

± 2,520 SQFT

Type

Businesses

Price

$350,000

Location

Located just off the highway (19A) that runs through Parksville.


Loading map...

Similar Listings

Find commercial properties for sale and for lease in BC

No similar properties found.

This communication is not intended to cause or induce breach of an existing agency agreement. E&OE: All information contained herein is from sources deemed reliable, and have no reason to doubt its accuracy; however, no guarantee or responsibility is assumed thereof, and it shall not form any part of future contracts. Properties are submitted subject to errors and omissions and all information should be carefully verified. All measurements quoted herein are approximate.